On the Way- Reserve Now!
A Classic, Reborn
Epiphone’s new Inspired by Gibson™ Collection proudly presents the Les Paul™ Standard 50s! This guitar lovingly recreates the feel and tone of the 1950s era Les Pauls. Epiphone’s long friendship with Mr. Les Paul began in 1940 when Les built one of the world’s first solidbody electric guitars while working nights at the original Epiphone factory in Manhattan. Les’ first solidbody guitar, nicknamed “the Log”, would go on to inspire the Les Paul Standard, which many consider the greatest electric guitar ever made. The guitar is crafted with a mahogany body, maple cap (AAA veneer on figured tops), bound 50s shaped mahogany neck with long neck tenon, Indian laurel fingerboard with classic trapezoid inlays, Epiphone's new Vintage Deluxe tuners, a pair of critically acclaimed Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers™, and gold Top Hat knobs with dial pointers. Available in Metallic Gold, Vintage Sunburst, and Heritage Cherry Sunburst full-gloss finishes. This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Original model also has the Kalamazoo headstock, rolled neck for a comfortable feel, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS® pots.
Les Paul Standard 50s - Vintage Sunburst
On the Way-Reserve Now!
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Carved Hard Maple Cap with AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Binding Cream
- Finish Gloss
- Material Mahogany
- 50s Rounded Medium C
- Scale Length 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material GraphTech® NuBone™
- Nut Width 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Glued in; Set Neck
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Vintage Deluxe 18:1 ratio machine heads
- Pickguard 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White); E
- Control Knobs Gold Top Hats
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ 1
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ 2
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS® pots, 50s style wiring
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4"