On the Way- Reserve Now!
For Those Who Demand More
The new Inspired by Gibson™ Epiphone Les Paul™ Modern incorporates many contemporary updates that players have embraced such as a lighter-weight body and innovative SlimTaper™ neck with an asymmetrical profile. The neck/body joint features the new Modern contoured heel for effortless access to the highest frets as well as maximum sustain and stability. Upgrades include an ebony fretboard, Grover® locking Rotomatic® tuners, Graph Tech® nut, clear Top Hat knobs, and ProBucker™ pickups. The control assembly features the treble bleed circuit to keep your highs sparkling when turning your volume down, 3 push-pull pots to switch between the humbucker™ and the single-coil sounds, and phase switching for the most versatile and sonic variety. The new Epiphone Les Paul Modern is here to shape the sound for future generations. Available in Vintage Sparkling Burgundy, Graphite Black, and Faded Pelham Blue finishes.
ProBucker™ humbucker Pickups
The classic "P.A.F" sound is closer than you think
Epiphone's ProBucker™ humbucker has quietly become one of the most talked about pickups in the industry. It has fooled experts, vintage purists, and even luthiers who have worked with the best vintage examples from the late 50s and early 60s. Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers are the real deal--made with 18% Nickel Silver unit bases and covers, the same alloy used by Gibson at the Kalamazoo factory when the humbucker was first invented. The use of Nickel Silver reduces the occurrence of eddy currents due to low conductivity and provides a more transparent and crisp output. The size and shape of the bobbins also has a great impact on tonal response. And the bobbins used on ProBucker™ pickups duplicate the size and shape of the gold standard in the industry, Gibson humbuckers. Epiphone ProBucker™ pickups also feature sand cast Alnico II magnets, high quality 4 conductor lead wire, and are vacuum wax potted to eliminate microphonics.
Les Paul Modern - Vintage Sparkling Burgundy
On the Way- Reserve Now!
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Plain Maple
- Back Mahogany with Ultra Modern Weight Relief
- Finish Gloss
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Asymmetrical SlimTaper with Modern contoured heel
- Scale Length 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Glued in; Set Neck
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone ABR
- Tailpiece Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover Locking Rotomatic with Tulip Buttons 18:1 ratio
- Trussrod Adjustable
- Control Knobs Clear Top Hats with Ridge
- Switch Tip White
- Strap Buttons 2: bottom & shoulder
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ 2 w/ coil-splitting
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ 3 w/ coil-splitting
- Controls 2 Volumes (w/2 Push/Pull Coil-Tap), 2 Tones (1 Push/Pull Phase)
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone