The Loudbox Artist is designed to faithfully reproduce the sound of acoustic instruments and a diverse assortment of vocal or recorded accompaniments.
With the addition of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, you can now easily and neatly add backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances, jams, and practice sessions.
The Loudbox Artist has 120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power to deliver all the tonal qualities that have made Fishman Loudbox amps the standard for great acoustic sound.
Featuring Fishman’s legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, a dual-effects section, phantom power, and balanced XLR outputs make the Loudbox Artist a great choice for the active musician.
*Footswitch and Dust Cover usually sold separately. We have priced to include everything to match what individual purchased items would total.*
Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Amplifier w/ Slip Cover & Footswitch
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Connectivity
- 120 watts of bi-amplified acoustic power
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4” or XLR sources
- Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” & 1/8” connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of the input channels or Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo effects
Instrument & Microphone Channels:
- Combination 1/4” & XLR input
- Shelving bass and treble
- Resonant-style midrange
- Notch filter (feedback control)
- Input gain with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- 24-Volt phantom power for condenser mics
- Reverb and Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
- Phase switch (feedback control)
- Dedicated effects loop