Arriving Soon. Reserve Now!
The Epiphone Wildkat is truly an Epiphone original! This smaller-body, semi-hollow guitar has great vintage sound and is remarkably comfortable to play!
Epiphone is a leader in archtop design and has been since the 1930's . An early pioneer in archtops even before they were electrified, Epiphone was never afraid to do something out of the ordinary. With no notable changes in archtop design by anybody in decades, Epiphone took the archtop and practically married it to a solid body guitar.
- Body Material mahogany
- Top Material maple
- Neck maple, Slim Taper “D” Profile, Glued-in;
- Dimensions 24.75” scale
- Nut width 1.68”
- Fingerboard pearloid dot inlays
- Fingerboard radius 12"
- Neck Pickup P-90R Dogear Classics
- Bridge Pickup P-90T Dogear Classics
- Controls 1 Master Volume, 2 Pickup Volume, 1-Tone
- Headstock Metal vintage-style Epiphone badge
- Frets 22 medium jumbo
- Bridge Locktone Tune-o-matic™/Stopbar
- Tailpiece Bigsby™ B70 Vibrato
- Hardware Nickel
- Machine Heads Grover® 18:1
- Color Antique Natural
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%) 7.8 lbs
- Strings D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46