Since 1961, the legendary Casino has been Epiphone’s best-selling archtop and a rock ‘n’ roll standard. Now for the first time featuring new Dogear P-90T Classic™ single coil pickups in Natural, Vintage Sunburst, and new Turquoise color finishes. Casino At A Glance Classic Hollowbody “thin-line” archtop, a rock staple since 1961! Featuring new vintage voiced Dogear P-90T Classic™ single coil pickups Mahogany Neck and 5-ply Laminated Maple Body
- Body Material Laminated Maple
- Top Material 5-ply Laminated Maple with Basswood bracing
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape SlimTaper™; D-Profile
- Neck Joint Glued-In, Set Neck 16th Fret neck joint
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material "Pau Ferro" with Pearloid "Parallelogram" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Hardware Chrome
- Machine Heads Vintage-style Epiphone
- Neck Pickup Dogear P-90T Classic™
- Bridge Pickup Dogear P-90R Classic™
- Controls 2- Volume, 2- Tone
- Knobs Vintage-style Gold metal inserts with pointers
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Headstock Small sloped dovewing with beveled sides; 14 degree angle
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece Traditional Trapeze
- Pickguard 3-ply; White/Black/White with metal "E"
- Binding Top - 1-ply; Cream, Back - 1-ply; Cream, Fingerboard - 1-ply; Cream, Headstock - None
- Strings D'Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Typical Weight 6.6 lbs)
- Warranty Epiphone Limited Lifetime