D'Addario's best selling 80/20 Bronze gauge, EXP11s offer the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
D’Addario’s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic gauge, ideal balance of tone and playability
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
D'Addario EXP11 Coated 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light, 12-53
Used & Vintage Items - 7 Days
Used & Vintage items may be returned within 7 days of the delivery date.
New Items - 14 days
New items may be returned within 14 days of the delivery date.
Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all return shipping costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer receives full refund in their original payment method less any shipping charges.
Items will ship within 3 full business days. Shipping is paid by the customer apart from shipping promotions. Qualifying purchases will ship for free.