EXL140 is one of D'Addario's most popular hybrid sets, combining the high strings from an EXL110 (.010) with heavier low strings (.052). This combination delivers powerful low end for heavy chording and flexible plain steel strings for bending. Optimized for down or drop tuning!
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL110 for flexibility with heavier 4th, 5th and 6th strings for a more solid low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013 .017, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052
D'Addario EXL140 Nickel Wound, Light Top/Heavy Bottom, 10-52
Used & Vintage Items - 7 Days
Used & Vintage items may be returned within 7 days of the delivery date.
New Items - 14 days
New items may be returned within 14 days of the delivery date.
Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all return shipping costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer receives full refund in their original payment method less any shipping charges.
Items will ship within 3 full business days. Shipping is paid by the customer apart from shipping promotions. Qualifying purchases will ship for free.