D'Addario's heaviest 80/20 Bronze gauge, EJ12s offer heavier tension resulting in a bolder, more resonant acoustic tone with higher resistance for heavy strumming and flat-picking.
80/20 Bronze, commonly referred to as brass, is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. 80/20 Bronze strings are popular for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance. All D'Addario acoustic strings are wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's heaviest 80/20 bronze set, ideal for heavy strumming and flat-picking
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
D'Addario EJ12 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Medium, 13-56
Used & Vintage Items - 7 Days
Used & Vintage items may be returned within 7 days of the delivery date.
New Items - 14 days
New items may be returned within 14 days of the delivery date.
Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all return shipping costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer receives full refund in their original payment method less any shipping charges.
Items will ship within 3 full business days. Shipping is paid by the customer apart from shipping promotions. Qualifying purchases will ship for free.